Field Trip Guidelines at GatorFred's:
- Field trips are designed for up to 2 hours of play.
- Field trips can only be reserved for the weekdays.
- We offer food, play, and a safe space for fun.
- End-of-year parties for sports teams or boy/girl scouts are not considered valid field trips.
- The only groups eligible to have field trips are schools, daycares, after-school/summer programs, and churches.
Field Trip Options
||10 - 19 kids (admission only)
||$7 per child
||20 kids or more (admission only)
||$6 per child
||Admission, food and drink (slice of pizza/hot dog and a juice)
||$9 per child
Teachers and volunteers are welcome for free.
GatorFred's Hourly Care Service
We offer a special service where you may drop your child
off for a few hours to be left under our supervision
"Days, evenings, and weekends. Keep appointments, attend meetings, run errands, shop, play sports, relax, see a movie, eat out. . . knowing your children are safe and having fun"
Daily Care Guidelines
- Care is available all day long during our hours of operation.
- Children must be potty-trained.
- If your child needs a specific diet, you must bring it from home yourself.
- We recommend you not bring any electronics or toys. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged items. In addition, our facility is one where kids exercise and use their imaginations to have fun, so we encourage electronics to be left home.
- See a complete list of our Rules and Regulations Here
Hourly Care Fees
(No registration or enrollment fee required)
Back to the Home Page
|$10/hour per child, no exceptions
$30.00 Minimum charge. Rates are calculated to the minute. Please respect our hours of operation.
We charge a $1 per minute late fee after closing. We only accept cash and credit cards, no checks. Payment is expected at the start of each visit, when the child is dropped off.